- 1996 – LICENSE I – Long Time Liner training – Munich
- 1998 – TRAINING LICENSE – Munich – Sharley obtains LONG TIME LINER coach licences
- 2003 – Participation in Jury of the Polish Permanent Make-up Championships
- 2004 – Participation in Jury of the Polish Permanent Make-up Championships – Warsaw
- 2006 – The introduction of the method of eyebrow hairs to offer
- 2009 – Magdalena Bogulak is granted Elite Lingerist title as Long Time Liner trainer, which is a testimony to the highest standard of the highest quality of permanent make-up services
- 2010 – Intensive Seminar- Elite Lingerist title – Munich
- 2011 – LICENSE II – Medical pigmentation LONG-TIME LINER – Munich
- 2011 – Elite Training LTL – Munich
- 2012 – Continued coaching license
- 2013 – Elite Training LTL – Munich
- 2014 – Trainer License – new trainers in Centrum Makijażu Magdy Bogulak
The most precise and safe permanent make-up method.
Already hundreds of years ago people would adorn their skin by injecting various pigments, whether for aesthetic or ritual reasons. These originally very primitive and imprecise methods had been developed for years, though not always in the right direction. Sometimes they would mar, rather than embellish tattoo lovers. Today we can consider the search for a stylish and yet safe method as completed.
These include among others: Beauty Award for the most innovative company of the year 2000 and award of the German „Beauty Forum” for the best permanent make-up equipment, which the company was awarded twice in 2008 and 2009.
It was elected PRODUCT OF THE YEAR in the permanent make-up category 4 times in a row by the prestigious „Beauty Forum”. The competition is organized every two years: winners in 11 categories are chosen on the basis of research carried out by specialists and votes cast by readers.
The handheld pigmentation device works much like a modern ink pen in the sense that, rather than working with drops of ink on the skin, the Linergist® fills a compartment in the device with the selected colour, and this is then fed in a continuous supply to the tip of the needle. Among the great advantages of this is that the Linergist® has an unbroken line-of-sight to the area of skin on which she is working, meaning that she can apply the pigment with an extremely high degree of accuracy. Since the pigmentation device makes use of a very thin needle, the ability to have an unobscured view of the skin is essential if the best results are to be achieved. The fact that the colour is delivered straight from the handheld device also means that the colour remains clean throughout the procedure.